Saturday, August 28, 2010

Camping at Riley Creek

Gary and I took off on a camping trip this week to Riley Creek Campground
it is on the Pend Oreille river half way between Sand point and Priest River Idaho
This was the first time we were able to get in here and after spending two nights
I see why it is so hard to get a spot
It was beautiful
These first pictures are the blessings you get when you get up early in the morning!
I took the dogs out for a walk and the sun was just coming up over the mountains
the mist was still on the lake, such a special time of day




I came down the the beach with my camera and saw this
Blue Hereon
I think he was looking for breakfast
he let me take a couple of pictures before he flew off










Duck Ponds








Place to beach the boat





Swimming area




Play area







Basket ball, Horse shoe, and Volley ball area



1 comment:

Aimee said...

WOW, looks like a beautiful place. We'll have to give it a try when we get older and have more time...lol.