Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Trip to Seattle

Thanks for the beautiful Spring flowers
My Son Jeremy was flying into Seattle for a much needed vacation
He has a high school friend Shawn Elliot that lives there and Jeremy flew in
from Littleton Colorado to spend a few days with Shawn
I haven't seen Jeremy in almost two years
He works and goes to school, I work and it is too expensive to travel
as much as we would all like to. So when I heard about this trip I thought
What a GREAT time to fly over to Seattle for the day
My daughter Kim was driving over to take her daughter Capri back to Orcas Island
Capri is a counselor at a camp on the island
Kim's other daughter Catrina lives in Seattle, she is getting her Masters Degree at Antioch
I flew into Seattle and Jeremy picked me up from the airport and we
met Kim and the girls at Pike Street Market
We all went shopping and then headed to the Space Needle
Jeremy was raised in Washington but had never been up to the top of the Space Needle
We made a stop on the way at the "Experience Music & Science Museum"
Catrina is a member and showed us around
Then we were off to lunch at "Dahlia's"
This restaurant made the "Best List" on the Food Network for its
Crab Cakes
Yummy Good, we agreed with the Food Network !
After lunch we took a great walk thanks Catrina I needed that!
After a day that was too short Jeremy took me back to the airport
I had a GREAT TIME with my FAMILY


Love You All


No comments: