Sunday, January 17, 2010

Catching up

Well it is mid-January and I am just getting the Thanksgiving
And Christmas pictures posted ! I have some excuse my computer went to
computer heaven and it took me awhile to decide on what to get for a new one
But we are up and running now and I will try and do better.
We are having a very mild Winter in Spokane this year no snow on the ground
That is great for driving but I do kind of miss it
With that said Gary is preparing to have a second knee replacement in February
so I am sure he won't miss the snow. He will not be up shoveling this year.
All is going well in our new house, most projects are done :)
Well I did say most, we are getting ready to lay tile in Gary's bathroom
it had carpet in it and that won't work with a walker during his recovery.
After his surgery we will be on hold for awhile, Gary is glad I am sure.
Happy January

No comments: